|K -Wonderful School Days-|
|Release date||October 30, 2014 (PSP)|
December 17,2015 (Ps Vita)
|K -Wonderful School Days- Images|
K -Wonderful School Days- (学園K -Wonderful School Days-) is an Otomate game created by Ideal Factory, licensed by GoRA・GoHands. It was released on October 30, 2014 . There is remake edition called Gakuen K ~wonderful school days~ V edition, it was originally going to be released on October 22, 2015, but it slated to December 17,2015.
The protagonist was a normal high school student when her ability awoke and went on rampage.
Alienated by the power, the protagonist was forced to drop out when a letter of recommendation arrived, written by principal of the Super Ashinaka Academy; Miwa Ichigen. This enabled her to transfer to this school as an exception.
The protagonist’s heart was full of excitement when she was shown around by her kind classmate, Yukizome Kukuri, when she suddenly got dragged into the dispute between club activities.
The dispute was between two of the seven extraordinary clubs that are specialized in recruiting people with unique abilities:
The Red Club (known as HOMRA) and the Blue Club (known as SCEPTER 4).
For some strange reason, both club presidents’ eyes were fixed on the protagonist/each other and the protagonist was rescued by three members of the Silver Club: President Isana Yashiro and members Yatogami Kuroh and Neko.
Surrounded by characters with overflowing personalities, the curtain of the protagonist’s new school life will now open! 
Konohara Saya recently transferred to the Island School, when she sees the Blue and Red club fight, a stray attack almost hits Kukkuri, not hesitating to save her new friend, Saya finds out she is a Strain, catching the attention of the Red King Mikoto, the Blue King, Munakata and the Silver club with Yashiro.
The game play of Gakuen K ~Wonderful School Days~ is like other otome games: The player must choose a partner and proceed through the scenarios until one of the partner's ending comes up.
In this game, the player must choose between three different Special Clubs within Ashinaka High School:
- The Silver Club, led by Yashiro Isana. Their club mostly revolves around social gatherings and doing what they want (for the most part).
- The Red Club, led by Mikoto Suoh. Their club mostly revolves around getting into fights with the Blue Club, and freedom.
- The Blue Club, led by Reisi Munakata. Their club mostly revolves around maintaining order around the school, Student Council duties, and event preparations.
Once a club is chosen, the partner can then be chosen through a series of decisions in the first part of the game, with the remaining sections of the game building up the relationship level with the partner for a desired ending result.
PS Vita Edit
The PS Vita version still remain used PSP system, but with additional features:
- Gallery mode: player will be see CG cutscenes after they obtained from game. Also, player will be touching icon in cutscenes know as touch still. Which player will be hear male characters thought;
- Short Story: additional story will be appear if players fulfill requirement;
- All illustration from magazine and poster will be appear in Gallery Mode if player finish the game.
Gakuen K PSP cover Edit
Illustration Countdown Edit
Gakuen K ~Wonderful School Days~ V-edition Edit
- ↑ http://www.otomate.jp/gakuen-k/#/top
- ↑ http://www.otomate.jp/gakuen-k/vita/
- ↑ http://capioilla.tumblr.com/post/71204218077